Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/10/22 13:38:18 UTC

[HEADS UP] interesting Dutch Apache/Cocoon-related conference

Hi all,

I was quite pleased finding out the list of speakers gathered by the
Dutch XML Users Group for its upcoming XML conference. So if you find
the date/location of the Cocoon GetTogether to be cumbersome when coming
from the Netherlands, have a look at
http://www.sgml-ug.nl/HTML/frame_congres/congres2002/fr_congres2002.htm,
more specifically
http://www.sgml-ug.nl/HTML/frame_congres/congres2002/02workshop.htm -
held on November 13-14th.

I'll be doing some Cocoon talk, but you also will be able to meet Dirk
Willem van Gulik, ASF board member, and previous XML PMC chair.

I hope to do some weblogging at the event - or send a report afterwards.

Cheers,

</Steven>