Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Brian Forsythe <me...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/12 20:31:57 UTC

Problems on WAS

I've tried multiple code snippets on WAS v3.55 Standard that I know worked
on Tomcat.  I'm receiving the following response:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:</faultcode>
<faultstring>org.apache.xerces.dom.NodeImpl: method
<init>(Lorg/apache/xerces/dom/DocumentImpl;)V not found</faultstring>
<faultactor>/mpd/soap/rpcrouter</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I've looked at the archives and seen similar problems but no resolution.
TIA for any help!

Re: HELP : xsi:null="true"

Posted by dovle <do...@delsyne.ro>.
Not mentioned:
using orion 5.2
apache soap 2.2

And the TestSerializable is registered to the BeanSerializer

Please help !!!

Re: HELP : xsi:null="true"

Posted by dovle <do...@delsyne.ro>.
Not mentioned: