Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/30 04:31:05 UTC

Thank you, thank you, yeah, yeah, yeah

Well I'd like to thank everyone in this list for helping me out.
Specially Howard for such a great framework, Mike and Geoff for their
spectacular plugins (sorry Geoff for what was told), Pablo, Jamie,
Ron, and everybody else.
Today I've presented my tapestry seminar on our JUG meeting. And I can
say, with no regrets, It was spectacular. Thanks to you guys I've done
a quite consistent presentation and I could see on each and every face
of them "What the heck am I doing with Struts for so long???"
When I showed tapestry way of organize javascript, I thought that some
of em would come to Ecstasy. It was very nice to see how the audience
enjoyed the framework (would be another way) and they could see how
application developement could be ease with the use of components.
Also I'd like once again to apologize for my words in the past, when I
was under a lot of stress, that was unacceptable...

PS the XTile components caused an astonishing effect on them ;)

Thank you all...

Re: Thank you, thank you, yeah, yeah, yeah

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
I'm glad you got everything working.

Geoff

On 6/29/05, Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well I'd like to thank everyone in this list for helping me out.
> Specially Howard for such a great framework, Mike and Geoff for their
> spectacular plugins (sorry Geoff for what was told), Pablo, Jamie,
> Ron, and everybody else.
> Today I've presented my tapestry seminar on our JUG meeting. And I can
> say, with no regrets, It was spectacular. Thanks to you guys I've done
> a quite consistent presentation and I could see on each and every face
> of them "What the heck am I doing with Struts for so long???"
> When I showed tapestry way of organize javascript, I thought that some
> of em would come to Ecstasy. It was very nice to see how the audience
> enjoyed the framework (would be another way) and they could see how
> application developement could be ease with the use of components.
> Also I'd like once again to apologize for my words in the past, when I
> was under a lot of stress, that was unacceptable...
>
> PS the XTile components caused an astonishing effect on them ;)
>
> Thank you all...

The Spindle guy.           http://spindle.sf.net
Get help with Spindle:
Announcement Feed:
http://www.jroller.com/rss/glongman?catname=/Announcements
Feature Updates:            http://spindle.sf.net/updates

Re: Thank you, thank you, yeah, yeah, yeah

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
I could post the presentation, not a problem, but... It's in
portuguese :D. Our new JUG's webpage is been built with tapestry, and
we gonna have a download section for all presentations. Anyway, if
someone would like anyway, just send me a private message.

Regards

Vinicius

Posted by Ivano <i....@mclink.it>.

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.