Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sundling, Paul" <pa...@sonyconnect.com> on 2007/07/05 22:06:58 UTC

cobertura 2.1 not displaying graphs properly

Just in case someone has run into this recently,  the code coverage
report doesn't graph results properly and shows everything as 100%.
This is even the case with some public sites like the PMD plugin.
(Notice how everything is 100%, I'm skeptical that's real:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-pmd-plugin/cobertura/index.html)

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOBERTURA-61

i.e.

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.0</version>
      </plugin>

RE: cobertura 2.1 not displaying graphs properly

Posted by "Sundling, Paul" <pa...@sonyconnect.com>.
So in other words, using cobertura-maven-plugin avoids the problems.
Sorry for the premature send.

Paul Sundling