Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Tiago Fernandes Thomaz <ti...@optimus.pt> on 2002/03/20 22:21:49 UTC

BadTargetObjectURI

I'm using tomcat 3.2.3 and Apache-Soap 2.2.
I've coded a simple client to call a sayHello method.
I'm deploying a Hello service to
<%TOMCAT_HOME%>\webapps\soap\WEB-INF\classes\Hello.class using soap/admin,
I've put in my classpath this service class and still having this following
fault:

Fault code: SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
Fault string: Unable to resolve target object: Hello

Any help would be great!
TIA
Tiago Fernandes Thomaz

Re: BadTargetObjectURI

Posted by Aczel Csilla <ac...@freemail.hu>.
Hi TIA,

I think this is a classpath problem, you should place the jar file contining your service classes into the TOMCAT\lib directory.

I hope, it helps much,
Csilla

Re: BadTargetObjectURI

Posted by Aczel Csilla <ac...@freemail.hu>.