Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by alireza ranjbaran <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/02 22:30:13 UTC

User icon in mobile screen size does not appear

Hi
As you see the attachment, user logo is not available in mobile screen size.
It seems we should add icon in BasePage.html as below:

<li class="dropdown user user-menu">
           <i class="fa fa-user-o"></i>

*Best Regards,*

*Alireza Ranjbaran*
*IT Security Engineer*

Re: User icon in mobile screen size does not appear

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi,
if you want to propose a fix, do not hesitate to submit your ICLA [1]
and a PR [2], thanks!

Regards.

[1]
http://syncope.apache.org/contributing#How_do_I_become_a_contributor_or_a_committer.3F