Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by christophe blin <cb...@tennaxia.com> on 2006/10/17 14:56:08 UTC

Where to find pom.xml for maven2 ?

Hi,

I recently did a prototype with ActiveMQ and Spring for our next messaging
system.
The prototype went well so we are goig to integrate it into the main code
base.

The problem is that the main code base uses maven2 as its build system.
And doing :
    <dependency>
      <groupId>activemq</groupId>
      <artifactId>activemq</artifactId>
      <version>4.0.1</version>
    </dependency>

does not work because 1/ the 4.0.1 does not exist in the ibiblio repository
and 2/ in the pom.xml at ibiblio the dependencies are written like this :
"xxx-${version}" so maven will not find the correct xxx-version.jar

So my question is : for those using activeMQ with maven2, where did you find
the dependencies (i.e how do you write it in your pom.xml) ?
Note : I had search the issue tracker and the forum without any hit but I
would appreciate if you could point me to a post or an issue that I missed.

Best regards,
Chris

RE: Where to find pom.xml for maven2 ?

Posted by christophe blin <cb...@tennaxia.com>.
Thanks it works (i.e the codehaus wadi repository).

I do not know about the 4.1 snapshot, sorry.