Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2012/10/25 15:16:09 UTC

no templates in the devcloud

Hi,

I worked through the testing procedure to become a bit more familiar with CloudStack while voting. I got as far as starting a new instance, but I didn't see any templates under the 3 tabs of the "Add Instance" dialog.

Did I miss a particular step, or is there something missing from the testing guide? Where should I start looking for the issue?

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: no templates in the devcloud

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
The test procedure needs to mention this.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brett,