Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Varun Sharma <va...@pinterest.com> on 2012/10/31 23:36:25 UTC

Hbase thrift connections to Zookeeper

Hi,

Currently, does the hbase thrift server maintain a fixed size pool of
connections to talk to the zookeeper or does it create an additional
zookeeper connection for each incoming thrift connection ? We have a
condition where we are expecting at least a few thousand connections to a
thrift server.

Thanks
Varun

Re: Hbase thrift connections to Zookeeper

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Should be only 1 if you're using 0.92 and later.

J-D