Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by vasan <va...@apas.co.jp> on 2000/08/04 10:05:42 UTC

& with xalan - problem ..

Hi
I am really sorry if I miss used this id
Really thanks a lot for a having a look in to this ,
Can U pls. help me on this
I am facing the same problem of '&' charachter what every one is facing
I serached  almost full mulberry site XSL archive , and i used the
solution suggested by them , but the problem persist
I am using Xalan
I tried all this possiblities

<xsl:text>&amp; </xsl:text>
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&amp; </xsl:text>
<xsl:text >&#38; </xsl:text>
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&#38; </xsl:text>
<xsl:text>![CDATA[&]]</xsl:text>
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">![CDATA[&]]</xsl:text>

Butt every thing fails and outputs as &amp;

The output  of my XSL is HDML

below is the Xalan code i use
{
     XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();
   // Have the XSLTProcessor processor object transform "foo.xml" to
    // System.out, using the XSLT instructions found in "foo.xsl".
    processor.process(new XSLTInputSource(fr1),
                      new XSLTInputSource("vartest.xsl"),
                      new XSLTResultTarget(System.out));
     }
     catch(Exception e){