Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/02/01 20:39:15 UTC

[sitedocs] Deployed!

Hi,

It's all out there now.  Check it out here:

http://incubator.apache.org/directory/

Comments and thoughts or advice very welcome!

Alex

Re: [sitedocs] Deployed!

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's all out there now.  Check it out here:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/directory/

Excellent :-)

> Comments and thoughts or advice very welcome!

The site should change a bit to abide to this policy (IOW add the
incubator logo and a disclaimer):

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Branding%0D%0A

Since I see that you are using a big logo, maybe you may like to add to
the header this logo to show affiliation:

http://incubator.apache.org/images/apache-incubator-logo.png

As for the project logo, I have a script in the committers CVS that
creates logos, and I publish the results here:

http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/

Take a look at the logo type you prefer most for the Directory project
and I'll put it there.

Oh, and congrats again for the site, it's a very important moment :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -