Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ralf Richeii <em...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/10 09:24:15 UTC

Here to help...

Hi All
I have been using OO from Ver1,  I'd like to try and help make Ver 4.0 better. Am retired now.  Built my first computer from a kit "Sinclair ZX88" (wish I had that Today).  I enjoy bicyle riding, I paint (oils mostly), and goof off a lot (according to my wife). New at this, ...if i'm doing it wrong tell me so i can make it right.  Looking forward to something new....

--
Ralf Richeii <em...@gmail.com>

Re: Here to help...

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Ralf,

it is nice, that you will join the project.

Ralf Richeii schrieb:
> Hi All I have been using OO from Ver1,  I'd like to try and help make
> Ver 4.0 better. Am retired now.  Built my first computer from a kit
> "Sinclair ZX88" (wish I had that Today).  I enjoy bicyle riding, I
> paint (oils mostly), and goof off a lot (according to my wife). New
> at this, ...if i'm doing it wrong tell me so i can make it right.
> Looking forward to something new....

There are many areas, where help is needed, and you will surely find
something you are interested in.

Have you already seen http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html ?

Kind regards
Regina