Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sergey GMAIL <za...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/14 15:12:22 UTC

Nightly Axis2

Hello, axis-user.

What is Nightly Axis2 ? This is a beta realise? I can use it in the
corporation project. What differences between Axis2 and Axis2 Nightly?
When possibilities of Axis Nightly will be added in realise of Axis2?

Thanks.
--
WBR,
 Sergey                          mailto:zagr.serg@gmail.com

Re: Nightly Axis2

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
A nightly is a set of packages release in binary form on a daily
occurrance ... sort of a cvs snapshot (subversion, really) , without
the need to compile .

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

Sometimes a bug has been fixed in the latest version you can get from
the nightly , but because releases only happen every few months or so,
this is one way you can get the fix now.

There is an official release scheduled for the end of this month . One
option would be to use the nightlies now, and move to the upcomming
1.1 release when it arrives.

HTH,
Robert