Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/09 14:56:36 UTC

[HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis Release some time after next week

I plan a release some time after the middle of next week.

I am working on an improvement over broker connections, and I would
like to push a release after I'm finished, what should happen around
next Wednesday.

I will update here with a more precise date when I'm finished with my
current task.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis Release some time after next week

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Nope.

I wanted to finish this Pr first that I kept stuck on:

Posted by Christoph Läubrich <ma...@laeubi-soft.de>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christoph Läubrich <ma...@laeubi-soft.de>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.