Posted to bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org by David Dixon-Peugh <di...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/17 17:15:17 UTC

First Crack at Repository Problem

I've finished a first crack at the Repository
problem, based on some of the replies.

Basically, I created a new interface:
  org.apache.bcel.util.Repository

And two classes:
  org.apache.bcel.util.SyntheticRepository
  org.apache.bcel.util.ClassLoaderRepository

(I'm open for suggestions on names.)

Synthetic is the default repository, which uses
the ClassPath class.  ClassLoaderRepository is
what I've been looking for.

The attached file also has the diff of the
JavaClass file to give an idea of how the
transformation works.

Enjoy,

DDP

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Re: First Crack at Repository Problem

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@mwm.lt>.
Hi,
I reviewed code, I think ClassLoaderRepository
 is very good idea, but I don't understand meaning of
org.apache.bcel.util.SyntheticRepository
It doe's the same as  new
lassLoaderRepository( ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader() );
but uses not very good "ClassPath" idea .