Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2015/02/02 18:06:53 UTC

Quarterly Board Report

Hi guys,

I must have missed my automated reminder, but we missed filing the
January board report so we need to file one for the February board
meeting.  I've a start on it at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Apache+ActiveMQ+Board+Report+-+February+2015

Please feel free to add any missing bits to it.  I'll be sending it in
about a week.

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

Re: Quarterly Board Report

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Ah!  Thanks for the update.. now I don't need to go double checking my
email server config :)

Re: Quarterly Board Report

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.