Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Neil Gunton <ne...@nilspace.com> on 2000/12/20 22:17:16 UTC

Documentation, examples?

Gerald, if you like I could write some more expanded examples and online
documentation for building websites using EmbperlObject (once I have
these new techniques firmly under my belt). I realize I am not exactly
an expert in terms of Perl but going through the issues as a relative
novice can give one a better idea of what others might find useful. I
know that someone else offered not long ago to help you with the docs,
I'm not sure where that's at or how this might relate.

Just an offer. If you've already got all this in hand then that's fine
with me too!

Best wishes

/Neil

Re: Documentation, examples?

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Neil,

> Gerald, if you like I could write some more expanded examples and online
> documentation for building websites using EmbperlObject

that would be great! I didn't came around to write much docs on
EmbperlObject yet and I think it would make EmbperlObject much more usefull,
if it is explained more in detail

> I realize I am not exactly
> an expert in terms of Perl but going through the issues as a relative
> novice can give one a better idea of what others might find useful.

Yes, of course

> know that someone else offered not long ago to help you with the docs,
> I'm not sure where that's at or how this might relate.

That was mainly proof reading

Thanks for your offer.

Gerald

E-Mail:     richter@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 925151