Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Alex <ab...@nflabs.com> on 2015/01/09 03:29:09 UTC

Re: [zeppelin] Spark dependency in maven build file should be set to 'provided' to reduce jar size (#272)

Good question!
It was "what is 'official' issue tracker?"

The "official one" will be https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/zeppelin> here as soon as
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8970 is resolved (next week)
Then all the issues from GH will be moved there.

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Peng Cheng <no...@github.com>
wrote:

> Also, I wonder which is the 'official' issue tracker? this one or the
> apache one?
>
> —
> <https://github.com/NFLabs/zeppelin/issues/272#issuecomment-69280008>.

Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: [zeppelin] Spark dependency in maven build file should be set to 'provided' to reduce jar size (#272)

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Yup. All *primary* infrastructure MUST be migrated to ASF.

Thanks,
Roman.