Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Deepesh <de...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/09/09 09:06:51 UTC

error in CMR Mapping

Hi,

 I have an application [.ear]

when I try to deploy it i am getting the following
error

the full stack trace is posted below

org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Could
not deploy module Twe.jar

        at
org.openejb.deployment.CMPEntityBuilder$RoleInfo.equals(CMPEntityBuilder.java:854)
        at
org.openejb.deployment.CMPEntityBuilder.extractJoinInfo(CMPEntityBuilder.java:622)
        at
org.openejb.deployment.CMPEntityBuilder.processRelationships(CMPEntityBuilder.java:588)
        at
org.openejb.deployment.CMPEntityBuilder.buildCMPSchema(CMPEntityBuilder.java:161)
        ... 63 more

can any body give a detailed  description of this
error (cause for this error)

Regards
Deepesh

DEEPESHMob:9840623979

Re: error in CMR Mapping

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Hi Deepesh,

Sorry for this late reply.

I think that you are using an old version of OpenEJB. Having said that,
I do not see how a NPE within RoleInfo.equals is possible. Could you
please provide your DD?

Thanks,
Gianny