Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mleneveut <ML...@abusinessware.com> on 2007/08/06 09:42:01 UTC

[S2] Submitting a Double => problem of Locale

Hi,

When I submit a numeric in a form, the validation accepts only comma
numbers (12,34) (I'm with a French locale). If a set 12.34, the validation
failed and I have the message : "Invalid field value for field "xx""

But when a submit 12,34 and another field has an error, it comes back to my
JSP with 12.34 as my number's value. So when I correct the field with the
error and
re-submit, the numeric field has now an error.

Where is the problem ? My field is a Double in my bean.

How can I correct the problem ? In an Intercetor ? (extending
ParametersInterceptor ?)

And How could I change the default message "Invalid field value for field
"xx"" ? What is the key to override in my package_xx.properties ?

Thanks a lot.