Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thinh Doan <td...@twjconsulting.com> on 2001/09/20 19:30:23 UTC

Navigation history

Would you please give me some ideas on how to implement a bread crumb scheme
to keep track of where the user has been navigated around the application?
Each menu has been implemented with a html:link with a forward name in the
global-forwards definitions in struts-config.xml.

I'm planning to have a designate area on the template for this.  It'd nice
to retrieve the navigation history w/o resorting to scriptlets.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Thinh