Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by almos <al...@ukr.net> on 2012/08/01 18:26:28 UTC

Re: DuplicateDeploymentIdException when deploying ear with application.xml

Is there any news on this? Should I have to sent more related info?

Thanks.

Re: DuplicateDeploymentIdException when deploying ear with application.xml

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
great!

thanks to give your feedback btw.

- Romain

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
weird, daemon=true seems enough:

but in your stack the transport threads are not daemon

- Romain

Posted by almos <al...@ukr.net>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
A threadump if i'm not misreading