Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/08/28 15:58:21 UTC

New Committer: Daan Hoogland

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Daan Hoogland to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted!

Daan's been quite active on the dev list, working on not just the code
but also helping us keep tabs on our responsiveness to questions (something
that we always need to be mindful of).

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Daan!

-chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

RE: New Committer: Daan Hoogland

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Daan

Posted by John Burwell <jb...@basho.com>.
Congrats, Daan.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Welcome and congrats Daan!

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
well done

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Daan!

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Daan!

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
hehehe either way! the community benefits. :)

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all,

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.