Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2018/03/15 17:10:04 UTC

[IP-CLEARANCE] Phoenix: "Python PhoenixDb"

The Apache Phoenix PMC has completed the IP Clearance to adopt the
Python-based driver to the Apache Phoenix Query Server called "Python
PhoenixDB".

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/phoenix-phoenixdb.html

This is subject to the 72-hr lazy consensus window (2018/03/18 1700GMT).
Please let me know if there are any concerns.

Thanks!

[RESULT] [IP-CLEARANCE] Phoenix: "Python PhoenixDb"

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
This (lazy-consensus) VOTE passes with no objections.

Re: [IP-CLEARANCE] Phoenix: "Python PhoenixDb"

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Oops, will do. I thought that got auto-updated generated.

Thanks for the catch, Craig.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josh,

clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

[RESULT] [IP-CLEARANCE] Phoenix: "Python PhoenixDb"

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josh,

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Gotcha. Thanks for taking a look, John! Much appreciated.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

> On Mar 15, 2018, at 10:14 AM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Josh,
>
> I can't find anything referencing Mark Heppner in the code base.  Where did
> the name come from?

https://github.com/lalinsky/python-phoenixdb/graphs/contributors

From this, I understand that Mark and Lukas are the two contributors with non-trivial contributions.

Craig

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

> On Mar 15, 2018, at 10:14 AM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Josh,
>
> I can't find anything referencing Mark Heppner in the code base.  Where did
> the name come from?

https://github.com/lalinsky/python-phoenixdb/graphs/contributors

From this, I understand that Mark and Lukas are the two contributors with non-trivial contributions.

Craig