Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/30 23:44:32 UTC

which issues are blockers for 0.4?

Hi all.

I think it's time to start thinking about releasing 0.4. We have a
fair number of accumulated new features and bug fixes.  Version 0.3
came out in November, so I think we might reasonably target a branch
date of Feb 1 for 0.4.   How's that sound?  I think there have been
enough improvements since 0.3 to justify the release.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department

Re: which issues are blockers for 0.4?

Posted by Jerome Boulon <jb...@netflix.com>.
Hi everyone,
I will not be able to release my stuff since I had to switch to something
else for the last month.

Could we have a sync on who/how chukwa is used today?

/Jerome.

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>.
440 is ready for commit, and 442 is already committed.

446 is proposed for review of the user command line interface, and needs to
be implemented to complete.  I am taking on this one.   Please vote before I
start to implement.

447, probably use junit or System.currentTImeMillis() to calculate where the
adaptor taking up most of the time.  By eye examination, I don't see
anything that could be optimized to improve performance.

Regards,
Eric

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>.