Posted to users@camel.apache.org by balkishore <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 09:08:19 UTC

Searching for an expression in an HTTP response.

How can I search for an Xpath expression in the SOAP response?
from("something").loadbalnce.sticky("expression").to("something") searches
for the expression in the SOAP request and doesn't checks for the expression
in the SOAP response.

How can I tell camel to search it in response instead?

Re: Searching for an expression in an HTTP response.

Posted by balkishore <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

Yes It was also posted by me. In that case I will delete this thread. I
didn't knew you replied on that thread of mine.

Re: Searching for an expression in an HTTP response.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
If you are by any chance the same user as this talking about the same
topic, then see my comments there
http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=4251&tstart=0

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM, balkishore
<ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus
>
> I am extremely sorry, But it doesn't make any sense to perform the path
> operation after the loadbalncer? If I perform the xpath after loadbalancer,
> does it searches for the expression in the resposne? And if I perform it
> after balancer, does it performs sticky load balancing based on the
> expression?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Searching for an expression in an HTTP response.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:08 AM, balkishore <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I search for an Xpath expression in the SOAP response?
> from("something").loadbalnce.sticky("expression").to("something") searches
> for the expression in the SOAP request and doesn't checks for the expression
> in the SOAP response.
>
> How can I tell camel to search it in response instead?

Do the xpath after the load balancer. Use end() to denote the end of
the load balancer.

 from("something").loadbalnce.sticky("expression").to("something").end().
here is after load balance where I can do more stuff

Claus Ibsen