Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/19 19:52:06 UTC

package a hivemind service in a jar? (email service for T4)

I have implemented an email service for tapestry 4. This service enables to
send by email html and text pages with a very simple interface.
To render a page, the service creates its own request cycle so it should not
interfere with the regular page rendering (it could be ideally completly
threaded).
I believe some other people here are interested in such a service so I was
wondering, would it be possible to package it in jar file so that someone
can just drop it and it would get wired in tapestry?

My current hivemind section for this service is:

<!-- Email Service -->
<service-point id="EmailResponseRenderer" interface="
actualis.web.tapestry.email.EmailResponseRenderer">
Renders the active page to a buffer.
<invoke-factory>
<construct class="actualis.web.tapestry.email.EmailResponseRendererImpl">
<set-service property="localeManager" service-id="
tapestry.request.RequestLocaleManager"/>
<set-object property="markupWriterSource"
value="infrastructure:markupWriterSource"/>
<set-service property="infrastructure" service-id="tapestry.Infrastructure
"/>
</construct>
</invoke-factory> </service-point>

<service-point id="EmailEngine" interface="
actualis.web.tapestry.email.EmailEngine">
<invoke-factory>
<construct class="actualis.web.tapestry.email.EmailEngineImpl">
<set-service property="infrastructure" service-id="tapestry.Infrastructure
"/>
<set-service property="strategySource" service-id="
tapestry.persist.PropertyPersistenceStrategySource"/>
<set-service property="absoluteURLBuilder" service-id="
tapestry.request.AbsoluteURLBuilder"/>
<set-service property="responseRenderer"
service-id="EmailResponseRenderer"/>
</construct>
</invoke-factory>
</service-point>

And is there a cvs or svn repository where I could upload it?

Thanks,

Henri.

Re: package a hivemind service in a jar? (email service for T4)

Posted by Marcus Matèrn <ma...@gmail.com>.
http://www.actualis.com/tapestry/tapestry-email-0.1.0.zip

There is another thread with subject "tapestry email service" with
more information.

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--