Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by terry li <Sp...@sqatester.com> on 2004/01/05 10:51:21 UTC

CASTOR-Exception: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException:

Hi all,
 When i try to install install-provider-pluto script, i met some exceptions like below:
DeployPortlet.intern:
deploying 'proxyportlet' ...
finished!
prepare web archive 'proxyportlet' ...
CASTOR-Exception: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException: Nested error: java
.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Apache\Tomcat4.1.24-wsrp4j\webapps\pluto\WEB-INF\d
ata\xml\portletdefinitionmapping.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)

java.io.IOException: Failed to load mapping file D:/Apache/Tomcat4.1.24-wsrp4j/w
ebapps\pluto\WEB-INF\data\xml\portletdefinitionmapping.xml
        at org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Deploy.prepareWebArchive(Deploy.java:179)

        at org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Deploy.main(Deploy.java:517)

  Anyone can give me some ideas about this?? thanks very much!

Terry

Join SQAtester.com Community  ---> http://www.sqatester.com/testersarea/joinus.htm

Re: CASTOR-Exception: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException:

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.
You can safely ignore this error.  The problem occurs in a Pluto method
our build script is using.  The bug has been reported to the Pluto list.