Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 16:01:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0 (take 2)

Folks,

I'm calling a second vote to release CXF Distributed OSGi 1.0.

The main differences between this and the first take are:

  - addition of a sources distro
  - LICENSE file now contains references to licenses for 3rd party dependencies
  - removal of extraneous NOTICEs
  - addition of top-level READMEs
  - fix for algorithm used to compute DiscoveredServiceTracker property deltas
  - fix for name clash on some osgi.remote.* properties

The distributions are staged at:

  http://people.apache.org/~eglynn/stage_cxf_dosgi/dist

and the maven artifacts at:

  http://people.apache.org/~eglynn/stage_cxf_dosgi/maven

This release is tagged with cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0 at:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Please consider this call to vote as my +1.

Cheers,
Eoghan

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0 (take 2)

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
+1
> I'm calling a second vote to release CXF Distributed OSGi 1.0.
>
> The main differences between this and the first take are:
>
>  - addition of a sources distro
>  - LICENSE file now contains references to licenses for 3rd party dependencies
>  - removal of extraneous NOTICEs
>  - addition of top-level READMEs
>  - fix for algorithm used to compute DiscoveredServiceTracker property deltas
>  - fix for name clash on some osgi.remote.* properties
>
> The distributions are staged at:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~eglynn/stage_cxf_dosgi/dist
>
> and the maven artifacts at:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~eglynn/stage_cxf_dosgi/maven
>
> This release is tagged with cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0 at:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0
>
> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Please consider this call to vote as my +1.
>
> Cheers,
> Eoghan

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0 (take 2)

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@progress.com>.