Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by guang wu <ki...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/17 04:11:29 UTC

Problem: about How to set up a CloudStack development environment

You may want to send this message instead to
cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org - this list is in the process of
being shut down as CloudStack has moved to the Apache Software
Foundation.

--David

   From:    kingkisskill@gmail.com
   Subject: Problem: about How to set up a CloudStack development
environment

At your convenience, visit:

   https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admindb/cloudstack-devel

to approve or deny the request.

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
Need to add DBROOTPW parameter:
On your root cloudstack source code directory,
mkdir build/override
cp build/replace.properties build/override/replace.properties
add DBROOTPW=your-mysql-server-root-password into build/override/replace.properties
then "ant clean-all build-all deploy-server"