Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Gruber <ag...@apache.org> on 2011/08/24 13:03:28 UTC

Stanbol Demo installations

Dear colleagues,

Szaby and I have set up two demo servers for IKS running a recent
revision (1160172) of the Apache Stanbol Engine

a) The *stable* launcher (http://dev.iks-project.eu:8080/)

This installation includes engines and entityhub together with the 43k
entities index of dbpedia only.

b) The *full/experimental* launcher (http://dev.iks-project.eu:8081/).

The full installation is configured to work not just with the main NER
engine and a huge dbpedia index with more entities but also at the same
time with the Taxonomy Linking Engine loaded with the GEMET
environmental thesaurus, therefore it can also dedect concepts from this
terminology.

Please feel free to use it and distribute the links.

Andreas

Re: Stanbol Demo installations

Posted by Anuj Kumar <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andreas and Szaby. This is helpful.

Regards,
Anuj