Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2004/04/13 17:17:41 UTC

re: need help with interoperability

  I had some webservices that were working with my .NET clients, but I
was using a lot of overloaded methods.

  I have since changed them to no longer be overloaded, but now my
clients aren't working.

  The problem is that I get a message from the webservice that it can't
find a deserializer for the input parameters.

  I think it may have to do with the fact that I am using class Item as
an input in several methods, and there may be a mapping problem, perhaps.

  Where can I go to see about finding out how to resolve this.

  I am using Axis 1.1 final at the moment, and my java unit tests pass,
so this appears to be an interoperability issue.

  Most of my NUnit unit tests pass also, which really confuses me, as it
may mean there is a problem with my tests, but I don't know.

  Thanx for any suggestions as to where I can go to get some help.

--
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black    james@usf.edu