Posted to general@xml.apache.org by gi...@credit-suisse.ch on 2000/01/03 08:45:01 UTC

RE: Visual Tools ?

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> giacomo.pati@credit-suisse.ch wrote:
> >
> > Ciao Stefano
>
> Ciao Giacomo, you name sounds too italian for a guy working in
> "Hintereichenstrasse 7" :)

Vivo in Svizzera ma i miei radici parentosi sono italiani, precisamente
della Calabria ;-)

> > > What do you think? Would you like something like this? Would
> > > you help me
> > > out?
> > >

> > This sound very interesting! I would really like to help
> you building such
> > an editing system. My spare time is limited (job and
> family) and most of
> > that time is spent reading through the dozens (some days
> hundred and more)
> > of mail from the lists (Jakarta, Xerces, Xalan, Fop,
> Cocoon, Turbine, etc.).
>
> Dozens? Are you kidding? If I receive a dozen mails I call my
> ISP asking
> for mail server failure ;) I run constantly on the 150 a day during
> normal week days. Some days, even 300.

You are right! It's an understatement. This morning there were over 150
mails in the box and I've unsubscribed all mailing lists but fop and cocoon
over the holydays.

> > So please go on with this project.
>
> I will, one day or another, but I don't have time right
> now... I really
> don't :(

I can understand and will stand by right now. Happy new year, anyway!

--
PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:  +41 (0)1 856 2202
Giacomo Pati                              Fax:  +41 (0)1 856 2201