Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/17 09:44:52 UTC

AsyncWeb - latest compatible MINA release

> >Which version of MINA that AsyncWeb is using?
>
> the release you can find on the website is using mina 0.8

There have been a number of fixes since MINA 0.8.

If I'm going to download and test asyncWeb_0.8_dist.zip (this is the
latest?), which is the latest compatible release of MINA should I
download?

* Can someone help me to subscribe to AsyncWeb's mailing list? It seem
that there is no response after I sent email to
dev-subscribe@safehaus.org

Appreciate your help, thank you!

Re: AsyncWeb - latest compatible MINA release

Posted by Hez <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Where can I download AsyncWeb 0.8.4? There are only asyncWeb_0.8.1.zip,
asyncWeb_0.8.2.zip and asyncWeb_0.8_dist.zip in
https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/asyncweb/release.