Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> on 2020/02/27 15:31:05 UTC

ApacheCon NA 2020

Hey All,
If you haven't seen yet, the Call for Presentations for ApacheCon NA 2020
is open!  Like last year, there is a whole track dedicated to Content
Delivery so if you have a good idea for a talk related to Traffic Control,
Traffic Server, CDNs, Content Delivery, etc please submit a presentation
proposal and choose the Content Delivery Track.  Last year was our first
year hosting the Content Delivery track and it went well, I would like to
see us build on it this year and have even more great talks.
The presentation slots are usually 40 - 50 minutes and no idea is bad!  We
would love to hear about anyone's experiences or ideas.

You can find the link to submit a proposal here:
https://www.apachecon.com/acna2020/

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Thanks,
Dave