Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by José Armando García Sancio <js...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2022/05/16 15:59:09 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-835: Monitor KRaft Controller Quorum Health

Hi all,

I would like to start a vote for KIP-835:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/0xShD

Thanks you,
-José

Re: [VOTE] KIP-835: Monitor KRaft Controller Quorum Health

Posted by José Armando García Sancio <js...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Thanks everyone for your feedback and help. KIP-835 was approved with
3 binding votes from Guozhang, Luke and David.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
That makes sense. Thanks!

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-835: Monitor KRaft Controller Quorum Health

Posted by José Armando García Sancio <js...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-835: Monitor KRaft Controller Quorum Health

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi José,

Posted by José Armando García Sancio <js...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello José,

Could you elaborate a bit on what does "load-processing-time-us" measure? I
looked through the discussion thread and the KIP / JIRA but cannot find its
definitions.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-835: Monitor KRaft Controller Quorum Health

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
David Arthur