Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> on 2017/10/26 20:17:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Kamesh Bhallamudi

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited Kamesh
Bhallamudi  to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Kamesh (along with Anil Kumar) is the developer of the MongoDB storage
plugin and is also working on the Kafka plugin.

Welcome Kamesh, and thank you for your contributions.  Keep up the good
work !

- Parth
(on behalf of the Apache Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Kamesh Bhallamudi

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <jn...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome, Kamesh!

-Jinfeng

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.