Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 21:19:58 UTC

Are we ready for branch 1.2.x?

I know it is too early to call, but I just wanted to make sure we're
on the same page...

This weekend is the first week anniversary of our 1.2.3 release, and
based on the reactions on the mailinglist it seems quite stable.

According to the vote, we would create a branch 1.2.x and start
developing 1.3 on branch 1.x.

The previous time we branched 1.2.x it got quite a heavy discussion so
I want to make sure we all agree this time that creating the branch is
welcomed and sustainable.

I would like to propose to create the branch from the tag I created on
1.2.3, ensuring that we have a consistent starting point.

Ideas, discussions?

Martijn

--
for <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket">Wicket</a>
at the <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/">Best Stuff in

Re: Are we ready for branch 1.2.x?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1 to branch
But branch then the current stream. We already have a version tag i presume?

johan

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1