Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/10/05 10:45:31 UTC

[Tapestry Wiki] Update of "SuccessStories" by JanJirout

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The "SuccessStories" page has been changed by JanJirout:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/SuccessStories?action=diff&rev1=86&rev2=87

  Andik Yulianto - {{http://lpse.blogdetik.com/files/2009/02/andikyuliantoyahoocom.jpg}} Jakarta - Indonesia (South East Asia)

+ == Indra: Single Sign on  ==
+ We have use T5 for Single Sign On (SSO) solution for telecommunication company Telefonica.  We based our SSO solution on OpenId protocol. We had to extend OpenId protocol to be able to support user's distributed session support for centralized logout and session timeout. There where also requirements on integration with already existing system via WS and REST interafaces.
+
+ For our application we choose mix of various technologies: Hibernate, JBoss Cache, Quartz, Restlet, XJC, Maven, Tomcat and obviously T5 to put it together. Our application is running in highly concurrent clustered environment. On project where working quickly changing team up to 15 members. New team members where able to quickly join and help.
+
+ Regards
+
+ Jan Jirout, Prague (Czech Republic)