Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by adam_j_bradley <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/24 00:16:54 UTC

Q: Installer which includes support for Persistence and WCF?

Newbie, sorry! Wondering if this has been built or if its easily build.

Sincerely,
Adam

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Installer which includes support for Persistence and WCF?

Posted by adam_j_bradley <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Done! 0.8 built with SSL/WCF :)

Posted by adam_j_bradley <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Looks like I'll get the opportunity to build, I definitately need AuthN and
SSL!
Thanks for the tip.

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adam,

In case it helps, note that the documentation in 0.7 for the WCF
client also applies for the 0.6 version, with the exception of the
section on security (SSL and SASL plain, new for 0.7).  See
http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.7/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/ch04.html.

Cliff

Posted by adam_j_bradley <ad...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Adam,

> Newbie, sorry! Wondering if this has been built or if its
> easily build.

Both :-)

The 0.6 installer at http://www.riverace.com/qpid/downloads.htm has the
WCF and  MS SQL-based persistence module. See the install notes at the
end of the install for further info.

If you want to try the hybrid SQL-CLFS persistence module (works on
Vista and up, Win Server 2008 and up), you can get the 0.8 RC3 sources
and build things from scratch - you'll need cmake installed as well as
the usual prereqs Boost, Visual Studio 2008.

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org