Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/15 20:57:23 UTC

[archiva 1.0] trying to eliminate external REPO lookups...

I was hoping that my setting up my archiva as a mirror, each developer would
not have to go to maven, and codehaus each time they build, but it seems
that we are still going out each time:

Number of imports: 0
WAGON_VERSION: 1.0-beta-2
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Utilities: Common: 837-bindings
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, deploy]
[INFO]
[DEBUG] Skipping disabled repository dap.snapshots
[DEBUG] maven-clean-plugin: resolved to version 2.2 from repository central
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugins::10for project:
null:maven-clean-plugin:maven-plugin:
2.2 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven-parent::7 for project:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugins:pom:10 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache:apache::4 for project:
org.apache.maven:maven-parent:pom:7 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.codehaus.mojo:mojo::16 for project:
org.codehaus.mojo:buildnumber-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1 from the
rep
ository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed dependencies for
org.codehaus.mojo:buildnumber-maven-plugin
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0
[DEBUG]   junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:test
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-parent::2.0-beta-1 for project:
null:maven-compiler-plugin:maven-plugin:2.0-beta-
1 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed dependencies for unknown:maven-compiler-plugin
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0-beta-1
[DEBUG]   plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-6
[DEBUG]   plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.2
[DEBUG] Skipping disabled repository dap.snapshots
[DEBUG] maven-eclipse-plugin: resolved to version 2.4 from repository
central
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugins::8 for
project: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin:maven-plugin:2.4 f
rom the repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven-parent::5 for project:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugins:pom:8 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Skipping disabled repository dap.snapshots
[DEBUG] maven-ejb-plugin: resolved to version 2.1 from repository central
[DEBUG] Skipping disabled repository central
[DEBUG] Skipping disabled repository central
[DEBUG] dashboard-maven-plugin: resolved to version
1.0-20070907.172709-15from repository
dap.snapshots
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM:
org.codehaus.mojo:mojo-sandbox::3-SNAPSHOTfor project:
org.codehaus.mojo:dashboard-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPS
HOT from the repository.
*[INFO] snapshot org.codehaus.mojo:mojo-sandbox:3-SNAPSHOT: checking for
updates from Codehaus Snapshots
[INFO] snapshot org.codehaus.mojo:mojo-sandbox:3-SNAPSHOT: checking for
updates from dap.internal
[INFO] snapshot org.codehaus.mojo:mojo-sandbox:3-SNAPSHOT: checking for
updates from dap.snapshots*

Dap.internal & snapshots are our REPO's.

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
http://tahoe.baselogic.com
---

Re: [archiva 1.0] trying to eliminate external REPO lookups...

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
Oh, ok. It is just misleading then until you know what it is doing. Thanks.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
My mirror is:

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.