Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Dana Codreanu <da...@kalypso.com> on 2023/07/19 14:19:42 UTC

Possibility to have nonlinear scale axis in echarts

Hello,

I would like for a chart that looks like this :

[cid:image001.png@01D9BA65.327B60B0]

To look like this :

[cid:image002.png@01D9BA65.327B60B0]

You can see how the Y axis is no longer linear but following a non-linear scale.

Best regards,

Dana

Re: Possibility to have nonlinear scale axis in echarts

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dana,

You can set yAxis.type to be 'log' [1] and set logBase [2] if you want.
Hope that helps.

[1] https://echarts.apache.org/zh/option.html#yAxis.type
[2] https://echarts.apache.org/zh/option.html#yAxis.logBase

Thanks