Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2014/05/23 04:07:15 UTC

Let's try to review a bunch of these patches

Hi committers,

We have almost 50 JIRAs with patches available.  Granted, some of them are
currently being reviewed or are waiting for updates, etc; however, many of
them are waiting for reviews and have been for quite a while.

I think we should put in another big effort again to get this number back
down.  I'm going to start taking a look at some of these tomorrow; please
join me in doing so.

Here's an up to date search of "Patch Available" JIRAs:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OOZIE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Patch%20Available%22

thanks
- Robert