Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Jonathan Robie <jo...@redhat.com> on 2009/02/27 22:37:54 UTC

XML Exchange and Headers (was Re: SQL-92 subscription with Headers exchange on C++ broker)

Gordon Sim wrote:
> The (non-standard) XML exchange allows XQuery selection based on
> headers, but currently I believe it requires the body to be in XML
> even if your query doesn't actually access the body.

I just checked in a version of the XML Exchange that does not attempt to
parse the message content if it is not used in the query, so you can use
it to route based on message headers even if the message content is not XML.

Jonathan

Posted by "GS.Chandra N" <gs...@gmail.com>.
Thats great news Jonathan - cant wait to check the difference

Thanks
gs

Posted by "GS.Chandra N" <gs...@gmail.com>.