Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Sam Berlin <sb...@limepeer.com> on 2004/05/17 19:18:00 UTC

StatusLine IndexOutOfBounds

Hi Folks,

I'm not sure if this problem is still on CVS HEAD, but we're seeing it
against 2.0rc2.  In StatusLine (line 139 in my version), when it walks
through the spaces, it is possible that the entire line was spaces (and
thus a malformed response).  The code will throw an
StringIndexOutOfBoundsException now instead of the correct
HttpException.  See the following bug:

http://bugs.limewire.com/bugs/
searching.jsp?disp1=l&disp2=c&disp3=o&disp4=j&l=151&c=204&m=416_205

Thanks,
  Sam

Re: StatusLine IndexOutOfBounds

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Sam,
That would be a much appreciated contribution. We already have a bunch
of base TestCase classes that encapsulate shared commonalities for
different type of test cases. However, BaseBaseTestCase can still be a
great idea (apart from the name ;-)

Oleg

Posted by Sam Berlin <sb...@limepeer.com>.

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.