Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2019/04/17 22:36:21 UTC

News: Apache NetBeans has graduated from the Apache Incubator

Hi all,

The ASF Board of Directors have just voted to establish the Apache NetBeans
project as a top level project. Congrats to us all, for the hard work and
dedication (and it only took 2 1/2 years)!

This is a public (binding) decision, so by means of this e-mail we are
officially sharing the good news that we have left the Apache Incubator and
are now an official Apache project.

Now comes the tasks of "un-incubating" all the resources we have, in the
coming days -- for example, you'll see references to "incubating" being
removed in various places.

Kind regards, and congrats to us all again,

Gj

Re: News: Apache NetBeans has graduated from the Apache Incubator

Posted by Thilina Ranathunga <r....@gmail.com>.
Wow, great news 👍
😊

Posted by huang kai <ib...@hotmail.com>.
It's too cool, Congratulations!

Posted by huang kai <ib...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Spence <ms...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and thanks for all of your hard work.

Michael D. Spence
Mockingbird Data Systems, Inc.

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>.
On 4/17/19 5:36 PM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
> The ASF Board of Directors have just voted to establish the Apache NetBeans
> project as a top level project. Congrats to us all, for the hard work and
> dedication (and it only took 2 1/2 years)!

I'm so proud.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: News: Apache NetBeans has graduated from the Apache Incubator

Posted by European Neuroscience Center <mn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!
I am so happy :)

Miro.

Posted by European Neuroscience Center <mn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by European Neuroscience Center <mn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>.
Of course, now that its out of the incubator we will need to feed it, change its diapers, and put it through school. Who is doing the first night shift?

Seriously, you have all done an amazing job. Congrats to all.

Ken

Re: News: Apache NetBeans has graduated from the Apache Incubator

Posted by Michael Nascimento <mi...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Congratulations to all who have contributed so far.

Regards,
Michael

Posted by Bayless <bk...@cox.net>.
WOOHOO! Congratulations to all of you who did so much.

Bayless

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Michel Graciano <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to everyone!

It is a really amazing moment to this comunity.

--
Michel Graciano
http://www.codigoefetivo.com.br/

Re: News: Apache NetBeans has graduated from the Apache Incubator

Posted by Patrick Musembi <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations all

Posted by Zoran Sevarac <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoran Sevarac <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoran Sevarac <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kai Uwe Pel <ka...@asia.com>.

Posted by Michael Nascimento <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kai Uwe Pel <ka...@asia.com>.

Posted by Rami Swailem <ra...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by John Lavelle <jo...@jql.co.uk>.
Well done! An enormous achievement.

Now the real work starts...

Best regards,
John

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats - This is Great news

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats - This is Great news

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats - This is Great news

Posted by Michal Konrad Owsiak <mi...@owsiak.org>.
Good news!

--
www.owsiak.org

Re: News: Apache NetBeans has graduated from the Apache Incubator

Posted by Michael Nascimento <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aatul Palandurkar <at...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thank you & warm regards.

*Aatul S. Palandurkar*
+91-9766-210-353
atul.palandurkar@gmail.com

*Book :*
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]
<http://www.packtpub.com/netbeans-integrated-development-environment/book>
[image: NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]]
<http://www.packtpub.com/netbeans-integrated-development-environment/book>

*Awards :*

   - Rashtriya Pratibha Award, 2018
   - Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India, 2015
   - Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit, 2015

*Blog :*
<http://technodiaz.blogspot.com/>
<http://technodiaz.blogspot.com/>http://aatul.me

*Links : *

* <http://in.linkedin.com/in/atulpalandurkar>
<http://twitter.com/AtulPalandurkar>
<http://www.facebook.com/aatulpalandurkar>
<http://www.slideshare.net/AtulPalandurkar>
<http://www.scribd.com/atul_palandurkar>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/AtulPalandurkar>  <http://about.me/aatul>
<http://wiki.netbeans.org/Atul_Palandurkar>
<http://atulpalandurkar.wordpress.com>
<http://www.technodiaz.blogspot.com/>            *

*Member :*

   - NetBeans Dream Team <http://wiki.netbeans.org/NBDTCurrentMembers>
   - Java User Group, Nagpur
   <http://groups.google.com/group/jugnagpur?lnk=srg&hl=en>
   - NetBeans User Group, Nagpur
   <http://groups.google.com/group/nugnagpur?hl=en>
   - NBUsers @ NetBeans
   <http://netbeans.org/projects/www/lists/nbusers/archive>
   - NetBeans Community Acceptance Testing Program (NetCAT)
   <http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCAT> @ NetBeans
   <http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCAT>
   - NetBeans-India <http://groups.google.com/group/netbeans-india>

*DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH*

Posted by Claus Lüthje <cl...@thetop.ch>.
Congrats to all of you advancing NetBeans even further

Regards
Claus Lüthje

Posted by Aatul Palandurkar <at...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Luke Shannon <lu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sergio Antonio Ochoa Martinez <gn...@gmail.com>.
what a great news.

Congratulations to all

Posted by Luke Shannon <lu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sergio Antonio Ochoa Martinez <gn...@gmail.com>.
what a great news.

Posted by Luke Shannon <lu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by constantin drabo <dr...@hotmail.com>.

________________________________

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yonathan W`Gebriel <yt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Cool.

Re: News: Apache NetBeans has graduated from the Apache Incubator

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kai Uwe Pel <ka...@asia.com>.

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.