Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chathura Herath <ch...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2011/12/21 15:36:20 UTC

Branching to "stable"

Hi Devs,

I have branched the trunk to branch/stable. Please continue to work on
any fixes you may run into i will merge them before we tag it to the
0.2.

--
Chathura Herath
http://people.apache.org/~chathura/

Re: Branching to "stable"

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Chathura Herath <ch...@cs.indiana.edu>wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have branched the trunk to branch/stable. Please continue to work on
> any fixes you may run into i will merge them before we tag it to the
> 0.2.

Ok.

> --
> Chathura Herath
> http://people.apache.org/~chathura/
> http://chathurah.blogspot.com/

Heshan Suriyaarachchi

http://heshans.blogspot.com/

Re: Branching to "stable"

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@cs.indiana.edu>.
OOPS sorry I was confused then. I was under the impression that was RC branch, this makes sense to me know.

+ 1 for the branch and this process.

Suresh

Re: Branching to "stable"

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@cs.indiana.edu>.