Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by ReadOnly <an...@ukr.net> on 2008/09/29 21:00:00 UTC

Struts 2, dojo, cascade select fields

Hi.. May be someone can help me:)..I start use struts 2.0.11, spring,
hibernate. I need create cascading select fields.. For example: first
select: city second select: streets .. When you are choosing city in the
first one select second one need show streets only for this city... I know
how such things work in asp.net, ajax... I read some information that I need
install and use dojo. I installes dojo and found an example, but don't want
work.. Please help me with example and with dojo.
 Thank you...

Re: Struts 2, dojo, cascade select fields

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
ReadOnly wrote:
> Hi.. May be someone can help me:)..I start use struts 2.0.11, spring,
> hibernate. I need create cascading select fields.. For example: first
> select: city second select: streets .. When you are choosing city in the
> first one select second one need show streets only for this city... I know
> how such things work in asp.net, ajax... I read some information that I need
> install and use dojo. I installes dojo and found an example, but don't want
> work.. Please help me with example and with dojo.
>  Thank you...

Please post questions about using Struts to the Struts Users list only.
The Struts Dev list is for discussing the development and enhancement of
Struts itself.

http://struts.apache.org/mail.html