Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr> on 2011/04/26 21:52:22 UTC

Adding link to tutorial from OFBiz webpage

Hi all,

I'd like to add to the OFBiz's webpage a direct link to the tutorial,
which has benn made
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide)
in the resource and tools section.

This way newcomers may find easily how to work with OFBiz.

Does anyone disagree with this, or can I add the link ?

Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: Adding link to tutorial from OFBiz webpage

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 27/04/2011 12:21, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> IIRW, all committers have. It's simply an access to people.apache.org
> and then go to
> cd /www/ofbiz.apache.org/
> svn up

Nice ! Thanks for the info

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
IIRW, all committers have. It's simply an access to people.apache.org and then go to
cd /www/ofbiz.apache.org/
svn up

Done :)

Jacques

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <er...@nereide.fr>

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Erwan,

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <er...@nereide.fr>

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
If you do, please use the following link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/ofbiz-tutorial-a-beginners-development-guide.html

because an ASF rule says that we cannot publish direct links to Confluence in our site.

Jacopo

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1, I totally agree from you Erwan. You can safely put the link on OFBiz
home page. Thanks!

--
Ashish