Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Odie1001 <ga...@htk.co.uk> on 2009/10/19 12:53:36 UTC

Removing Jacrabbit Login

Hi

I have setup a JCR repository in TOMCAT 6 and it is working fine. We are
using the default setup where to access a repository a username and password
is required (but it can be anything).

We have a thirdparty app that is trying to retreive an xml doc stored in
this repository however there is no way for this app to pass a username and
password prameter to the repository. Is there away to remove the login
security for Jackrabbit so that the app can retreive the xml file?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Re: Removing Jacrabbit Login

Posted by Odie1001 <ga...@htk.co.uk>.
Hi Alexander

THanks for the info. We are coding around this issue now.

Thanks for the quick responce.

Gavin

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.